RSP Presents 220V
- Leah Stuhltrager RSP Presents 220VFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: NEXT IS NOW...
Artists: Anna Frants in collaboration with Cyland
& an installation by Ryan Wolfe
Curated by: Alexandra Rockelmann (galerieOPEN) and Leah Stuhltrager (Dam, Stuhltrager)
Dates: July 9 - Aug 14, 2010
Reception: July 15, 2010 (7pm - 10pm)
Special Event: “Humanizing Robots”
Artist: Daniil Frants in collaboration with KinderKunstWerkstatt and Kunstschule Weisestrasse
Dates: July 12 - July 15, 2010
10967 Berlin Germany
Directions: U7 to Sudstern. (Two blocks from station.)
A roster of esteemed curators, critics, organizations, institutions, municipalities, companies and artists
have joined forces… Announcing the establishment of RSP - a vital hub for developing international dialogue,
providing resources and facilitating contemporary Public Art in Berlin, Germany.
This summer, RSP begins its international programming with the electric exhibit, “220V”, bringing
esteemed names in New Media to Berlin.
After exhibiting in the Moscow Biennial and St Petersburg Biennial and returning from an expedition with
the Farm Foundation to the Arctic Circle - Russian artist Anna Frants fills RSP gallery with her latest work.
“220V” premieres many new pieces by Frants developed in collaboration with CYLAND Media Lab, the
organization that co-founded the annual Cyberfest which is regarded as the largest new media festival in Russia.
After exhibiting in the Oriental Pearl Tower in Shanghai, American Ryan Wolfe arrived in Berlin as RSP’s
artist-in-residence to develop his latest work, “Study For a Perfect Storm“. Wolfe debuts the interactive
artwork completed during his two months thus far in Berlin in “220V”. His next piece in this series will exhibit at RSP at the close of his residency this September, just before Wolfe begins public projects spanning the globe.
As a special extension of “220V”, RSP has organized a series of free summer classes on robots for kids
led by a kid. The hands-on class, which ranges between an hour to two hours long, is led by Daniil Frants, a
twelve year old boy. Having taught this class in Russia, New York and Japan, Daniil builds cultural bridges by
teaching a subject near and dear to all children nowadays - technology.
Seite 1 von 1 [ 1 Beitrag ]
- Anmelden um auf das Thema zu antworten oder eine Frage zu stellen.
- Ausstellungsmöglichkeit für Künstler / Hast´n da? Hast´n da? Zeig mal her ! art.efakt | Zeigt Eure Kunst1 ...
- Lust als Hobby oder Kunsthandwerker teilzunehmen?2 Ich organisiere Märkte in Heiligenhafen, auf Fehmarn und in ...
- 2017 Dauerkunstausstellung bei Meta Kücks im Mühlencafé Oldendorf0 ...
- Ausschreibung & Bewerbung Künstler Gesucht1 kacke. aber hier richtig ...
- Mehr Themen unter Veranstaltungen, Artikel