Cyland, CSAR & Digicult programming parallel to the Venice Bienniale
- Leah Stuhltrager Cyland, CSAR & Digicult programming parallel to the Venice BiennialeSpecial programming uniting Russia and Italy New Media pioneers with the contemporary art world in Venice on May 31st...
Open invite to the Kunstnet community interested in New Media
to attend a panel discussion, brunch and reception in Venice during Biennale 2013.
Entry is free (no charge) and discussion encouraged.
"CAPITAL OF NOWHERE" Programming:
with DIGICULT (Italy), CYLAND (Russia) & Università Ca' Foscari Venezia (Italy)
Date: May 31 (11am – 2:30pm)
Venue: at Università Ca' Foscari
Address: Aula Baratto, Dorsoduro 3246 Venezia / Boat stop: Ca' Rezzonico or San Tomà
"CAPITAL OF NOWHERE" Exhibition
A collaboration between: CYLAND Media Art Lab (St Petersburg, Russia) & CSAR (Centro Studi sulle Arti della Russia, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia)
Curated by: Silvia Burini, Matteo Bertelé
New Media Artwork by: Anna Frants, Elena Gubanova & Ivan Govorkov, Marina Koldobskaya, Vitaly Pushnitsky, Peter Belyi, Alexander Terebenin, Petr Shvetsov, Ludmila Belova, Alexandra Dementieva, Kurvenschreiber Collective
Vernissage: May 31 (7pm)
Dates: May 27 - July 10, 2013 (Press Preview: May 27)
Venue: CFZ Ca' Foscari Zattere / Cultural Flow Zone
Address: Zattere, Dorsoduro 1392, 30123 Venezia (Boat stop: Zattere)
General Hours: May 27 - June 9: Tues – Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun: 2pm - 10pm; June 10 - July 10: Tues – Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun: 2pm - 6 pm
Online: 🔗 🔗 http://www.unive.it/cfz
The exhibition, "CAPITAL OF NOWHERE", is about life in a changing landscape during the Information Age… Among 13 exhibited artworks personalizing effects of industrialization, urbanization, revolution, wars, construction and reconstruction are Alexandra Dementieva's interactive "Breathless" translating exhalation digitally into light and words, Vitaly Pushnitsky's hybrid painting-projection "Waiting" juxtaposing the transpiring of a sunrise over the existence of archaic columns, Elena Gubanova and Ivan Govorkov's sculptural “Generations” physically uniting decades of doors in solidarity; performances by collective Mylo screened on Soviet era soap. Contributions by CYLAND CoFounders include Anna Frants' new media installation "Cloud that Smells Blue" which inverts the relationship between oneself to the world and Marina Koldobskaya's ideal city painted on found fragments of old furniture.
Seite 1 von 1 [ 1 Beitrag ]
- Anmelden um auf das Thema zu antworten oder eine Frage zu stellen.
- »A GALLERINA'S DREAM (ARBEITSTITEL)«0 »A GALLERINA'S DREAM (ARBEITSTITEL)«STEFAN PANHANS & ANDREA ...
- WENN DIE VERNUNFT DIE AUGEN SCHLIEßT Johannes Kriesche0 WENN DIE VERNUNFT DIE AUGEN SCHLIEßT | Johannes ...
- PINOCCHIO IST EIN ALIEN Christine Straszewski0 PINOCCHIO IST EIN ALIEN06 MAI – 30 JUNI 2017Die ...
- BLAU IST KEIN FREISCHWIMMER – Arbeiten in Wiesbaden von Xue Liu.0 BLAU IST KEIN FREISCHWIMMER25 FEBRUAR – ...
- Mehr Themen unter Veranstaltungen, Artikel